Thursday, November 23, 2017

Nearly Ready to Move to the Town

I've been a bit busy with University (I should probably be doing more homework right now), but I've made a bit of progress on the Electric Temple and Intersection 1.

As you can see, I've basically finished the shell of the Temple. The building where the lightning is striking is what houses the Large Key and the Artifact. The inside of the complex still needs work, but the rooms are mostly laid out; I just need to populate them now.


This is the Obelisk in Intersection 1. I'll have some command blocks test for a player's position and display a message giving some instructions on how to use it. Once the player(s) place the Artifact in its slot, it will activate the chapter transition from 0 to 1, including switching inventories and teleporting them to the town. That'll be my next project.

Oh, I never linked to the next BtD episode, so here it is:

Overhead shot:


No comments:

Post a Comment