Saturday, June 16, 2018

Notice of Location Change

Over the past couple of months, I've been keeping both a blog and a YouTube channel, but upon further consideration, making videos has been a better and more enjoyable way of showing my creations than blogging has been. From here on out, I'm exclusively posting videos and you can find them on the Stetofire channel here:


That being said, I want to review some things I've worked on since last post.
The Town is basically done. There will be some changes cloned in when chapters advance, but I'm pretty happy with the form now.
I'm on Episode 9 of Building the Dream now, which is actually focusing on Stoop, the next sequence. Episode 8 was creating the island it's built upon and Episode 7 was making sure the story led there.
I got to play around with WorldPainter in this episode, which I hadn't done before. I REALLY like how easy it is.
This episode also has me showing off new advancements I've made. They make me happy. ;D

I'm going to get some help from the community soon, I hope. I optimistically set June 2018 as the release date and that is absolutely not happening now, seeing that it is currently June. :P
This is Dream 2 of hopefully 6 or 7, plus the 2 endings, so if this is going to be done in another year yet, I'll probably need to recruit some people.
However, I am still wayyyy excited to see the progress I have been making. It's very fun to be able to follow a path that leads this far into the story, but it still needs some polish.
Stay tuned in to my YouTube channel for more updates! I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment